- Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 French Baguette or Italian Bread Loaf
- Marinara or Pizza sauce - I prefer Raos
- Pepperoni Slices
- Optional toppings: Canadian bacon, fresh pineapple, fresh basil leaves, parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Spray the Air Fryer basket with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice a french baguette in half lengthwise. Spread the pizza sauce on top of the bread. Then place the mozzarella cheese and slices of pepperoni on top.
- Carefully transfer the pizza to the air fryer basket, then close the basket.
- Air fry pizza for 4-7 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or until you see that the cheese is golden brown and melted.
- Top with additional toppings if preferred.
- NOTE: This recipe was made with a 4 qt basket style Ninja Foodi Grill air fryer. If you're using a different brand of air fryer, you may need to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer pizza