- 4 medium Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- Seasoning salt of choice
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and place them in a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil on the potatoes and add your favorite seasoning mix, then season with salt and pepper. Use your hands to make sure all the potatoes are coated in olive oil.
- Place the potato wedges into your air fryer basket in an even layer.
- Set the temperature for 350 and the timer for 12 minutes.
- Serve the potato wedges with your favorite dipping sauce such as ketchup or ranch dressing.
- Makes 2 servings. Serving size 1/2 of the recipe (divide evenly into 2 portions)
MyWW points: Blue: 8 ; Green: 8; Purple: 1
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 263
- Sugar: 3.1g
- Fat: 2.6g
- Saturated Fat: .4g
- Carbohydrates: 57.3g
- Fiber: 7.7g
- Protein: 5.1g
Keywords: air fryer potato wedges