Air Fryer Turkey Breast is your solution to a quick and easy Thanksgiving that is thrown together in no time!
- 3 to 4 pound turkey breast, bone in skin on (thawed)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of seasoning salt of choice
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Rub the oil all over the turkey breast. Season both sides with salt and seasoning salt.
- Cook the bird skin side down first for 20 minutes. Continue cooking the turkey breast for up to 30 to 40 minutes.
- The turkey breast is done when the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Blue Points: 0; Green Points: 4; Purple Points: 0
The nutrition info below is for 4 oz of turkey breast. Use a nutrition calculator online to help you figure out Nutrition info for more turkey breast.
- Category: Air Fryer
- Method: Air Fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 3 oz
- Calories: 97
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 382mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 17g