Bacon wrapped green bean bundles
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons of Sukrin Gold Brown Sugar
- 5 strips of Bacon – cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Blanch green beans for 3 minutes in boiling water. Take the green beans out and transfer them to an ice water bath to stop the cooking process. Bundle about 5 green beans and wrap a piece of bacon around the bundle. Place the bundles on a sheet pan and sprinkle them with brown sugar substitute. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until bacon, is cooked.
- Air fryer instructions: Put the green bean bundles in the basket of your air fryer basket. Cook at 400 for 10 minutes.
myWW points: Blue Points: 1; Green Points: 1; Purple Points: 1
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bundle
- Calories: 71
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g