- Cooking Spray
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat 2 (6-slot) silicone doughnut pans (¼-cup capacity each) with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, ¼ cup sugar, ¾ teaspoon cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together applesauce, cider, vanilla, and egg. Add applesauce mixture to flour mixture; stir until well combined. Scrape batter into a large zip-top plastic bag. Snip a hole in 1 bottom corner of bag; pipe batter evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350°F until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool in pans 2 minutes; remove donuts from pans.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup sugar and remaining ¾ tsp cinnamon. Spritz each side of the donut with Butter Spray when it is warm. Dip each doughnut, butter side down, into bowl of cinnamon sugar to coat.
- Serving size: 1 doughnut
myWW points blue 4, green 4, purple 4
- Category: Easy
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Aamerican
- Serving Size: 1 donut
Keywords: baked apple cider donuts