- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 6 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of light melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of colorful sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk together the self rising flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Set Aside.
- Melt the butter in a glass bowl in the microwave.
- In another bowl whisk together the wet ingredients: almond milk, brown sugar, egg, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients on top of the dry ingredients and whisk until well combine.
- Spray your donut pan with cooking spray.
- Drop 2 tablespoons of batter into the donut pan holes. Use a spoon or your fingers to make sure the batter is completely surrounded in the donut pan hole.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Take the baked chocolate donuts out of the pan and let them cool on a wire rack.
- While the chocolate donuts are baking, make the glaze. Whisk the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and milk in a bowl until well combined.
- Dunk each donut into the chocolate glaze and top with colorful sprinkles.
- Serving Size: 1 donut.
myWW points: Blue Points: 6; Green Points: 6; Purple Points: 6
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 donut
- Calories: 153
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 317mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: baked donuts, healthy baked donuts, donuts, chocolate donuts