Big Mac in a Bowl - all your favorite flavors of Mcdonald’s Big Mac burger combined into a salad. It is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, pickles, cheese, onions, and topped off with some Light thousand island dressing. Low Carb and Weight Watcher friendly!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup diced pickles
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced onions
Big Mac Dressing
- 1 cup lite mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of reduced-sugar ketchup
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned and fully cooked. Drain any excess grease. Stir in the onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle relish, mustard, onion powder, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped lettuce, cherry tomatoes, diced pickles, shredded cheddar cheese, and diced onions.
- Add the cooked ground beef to the salad bowl and toss everything together.
- Drizzle the Thousand Island dressing mixture over the salad and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve the Big Mac Salad immediately and enjoy!
My WW Personal Points: 9 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Salad
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: Lunch
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 390
- Sugar: 7.4g
- Fat: 20.7
- Saturated Fat: 7.6g
- Carbohydrates: 15.4g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Protein: 34.9g
Keywords: big mac in a bowl