Calling all jalapeno popper fans! These cheesy chicken jalapeno popper taquitos are for you. They are stuffed with cream cheese, yogurt, cheese, jalapenos, and chicken.
- 3–4 4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 4 ouces of plain Greek Yogurt
- ⅓ cup jarred sliced jalapeños, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 16 soft taco-sized flour tortillas
- 1½ cups light shredded monterey jack cheese
- Add chicken, ½ cup water, softened cream cheese, Greek Yogurt, chopped jalapeños, garlic powder, salt, and cumin to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours.
- Before serving, preheat the oven to 425 degrees and prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper and spraying with cooking spray.
- Shred chicken in the slow cooker and stir to mix well.
- Heat tortillas in the microwave for a few seconds to soften them up.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken filling in the middle of your tortilla. Top with a sprinkle of your shredded cheese. Roll the tortilla up tightly.
- Place taquitos on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Bake for 12 minutes until cheese is melted and tortillas begin to brown.
- If you are using your air fryer set the temperature to 400 degrees and air fry for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve garnished with minced cilantro, diced avocado and avocado cilantro ranch dressing
myWW points: Blue Points: 3; Green Points: 3; Purple Points: 3
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 taquito
- Calories: 189
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 8
Keywords: jalepno popper taquitos