One of my favorite side dishes to eat during the Holidays is this Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole.
- 30 oz of frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup NF greek yogurt
- 2 10.75 oz can of 98% fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- 1 1/2 cups of 2% cheddar cheese
1. Preheat Oven to 350
2. Combine Greek yogurt, half of the cheese, cream of chicken soup, seasoning salt, pepper, and shredded frozen hash brown potatoes in a bowl. Stir the ingredients together until combined.
Spray a 9X11 in pan with cooking spray and spread out the potatoes in the pan. Sprinkle leftover cheese on top of potatoes.
3. Bake at 350 for 45.
4. Cut into 15 equal servings and serve warm.
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 6; Purple 4
My WW Personal Points: 4 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 264
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 20
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 21
Keywords: funeral potatoes