Chicken Cordon Bleu is a classic chicken dish stuffed with cheese and ham and then the chicken gets breaded and cooked in oil. You can make this dish a lot healthier by air frying the chicken.
- 4 skinless, boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 slices of Swiss Cheese
- 4 Slices of Ham, or sliced deli ham
- ⅓ cup of bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup of parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pound out chicken breasts until thin. You can use a rolling pin or meat mallet to do this step. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place one slice of ham and one slice of Swiss cheese on top of the chicken and roll it up into a little bundle.
- Secure the chicken breasts with toothpicks if necessary. Dip the chicken in the egg and then into the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Place each chicken into your air fryer basket and set the temperature at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Your chicken is done when it is no longer pink in the middle or when the temperature reaches 165. Serve with a side salad or mashed potatoes on the side.
myWW points Blue 5; Green 9; Purple 5
y WW Personal Points: 5 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Chicken
- Method: AIR FRY
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 319
- Sugar: 1.4g
- Fat: 14.4g
- Saturated Fat: 6.4g
- Carbohydrates: 10.7g
- Fiber: .4g
- Protein: 34.6g
Keywords: air fryer chicken cordon bleu