Easy chicken tortilla rollups or pinwheels is a quick lunch or appetizer with cream cheese, chicken, and Southwest flavors that you can prep the day before or ahead of time.
- 8 ounces of reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 cup of cooked chicken breast, deboned and diced
- ¼ pound reduced fat cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon of dried coriander
- 2 tablespoons of fresh or canned jalapeno peppers, diced
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 3 tortillas, (10-inch diameter)
- Vegetable oil, as needed
- Salsa, as needed
- Sour cream, as needed
- Mix together cream cheese, chicken, cheese, coriander, jalapeno peppers, and cumin.
- Divide mixture into 3 parts and spread each part evenly over each tortilla.
- Roll up tortilla tightly around chicken mixture.
- Wrap firmly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, cut each tortilla roll into ½ inch slices or cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Salsa and sour cream serve as dip sauce.
- Serving size: 1 rollup.
myWW points: Blue 2; Green 2; Purple 2
My WW Personal Points: 2 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Bake
- Serving Size: 1 rollup
- Calories: 176
- Fat: 12.2g
- Carbohydrates: 5.6g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 11.2g
Keywords: Chicken Tortilla Rollups