- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- 8 ounces of almond bark, melted (i used about half the package)
- 4 ounces of chocolate almond bark, melted
- 1 bag of Red and Green M&M candies
- 1 1/2 cups of lightly salted peanuts
- red and green sprinkles (optional)
- parchment paper
- Microwave all the popcorn and add to a large bowl and set aside.
- Melt the almond bark in a microwave safe bowl. Add the melted bark to the popped pop corn and stir until all the popcorn is evenly coated.
- Add in the candies and peanuts. Fold or stir them into the popcorn.
- Lay out the popcorn on a very large sheet tray coated with parchment paper.
- Drizzle the milk chocolate almond bark with a fork over the popcorn to make it look like swirls.
- Store in very large gallon size freezer bags to keep fresh.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Keywords: Christmas Crunch Pop Corn