Cookie Dough Mummy Truffles - are an easy 3 ingredient recipe that will take you no time to make on Halloween!
- 1 tube of store bought cookie dough
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 package of candy eyeballs
- Roll the cookie dough into balls and place on a lined baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Microwave the white chocolate in a small bowl with a teaspoon of coconut oil (optional) on intervals of 30 seconds each until melted. Stir the chocolate every 30 seconds.
- Dip the cookie dough balls in the white chocolate and place back on baking sheet. Once the cookie dough balls are all covered place the in the freezer to set for 10 seconds.
- Drizzle the remaining white chocolate on top of the cookie dough balls and place 2 eyeballs on each cookie dough ball.
- Category: Easy
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookie dough mummy truffles