Crab dip is always a classy choice for an appetizer spread. Takes only 5 minutes to prep! Serve with crackers or a toasted baguette slices for dipping. Just don't double dip.
- 2 6 oz cans of crab meat such as Bubble Bee’s, drained
- 8 oz of 1/3 less fat neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1 cup of Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning + plus more for garnish
- Let your cream cheese sit out until it comes to room temperature or until it is soft enough to mix well. If you are in a hurry to make this follow my tips above in the post to soften cream cheese in a hurry.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl stir together crab meat, Neufchatel cheese, Monterey jack cheese, and the spices. Add the ingredients to an 8X8 in a baking dish and top with more Monterey Jack cheese. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the crab dip is bubbly and hot.
Blue Points: 4; Green Points: 4; Purple Points: 4
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 207
- Fat: 15
- Saturated Fat: 9.4
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 15.8