Crack Chicken Lasagna Rollups - Make fun of the name if you wish but it is what it is! Delicious rolled up lasagna noodles stuffed with crack chicken, topped with some alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 oz) blocks fat free cream cheese
- 1 (1 oz) packets dry Ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup of water
- For the rest of the dish:
- 8 lasagna noodles , cooked
- 1 ½ cups of store bought alfredo sauce
- 1 cup of part skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices of crumbled bacon optional
- Chopped Parsley (optional)
- First make the crack chicken in your slow cooker.
- In a slow cooker, place the chicken breasts on the bottom and 1 brick of cream cheese on top of the chicken. Sprinkle the Ranch seasoning packet over the cream cheese and chicken. Add in1/2 cup of water to the bottom of the pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until chicken shreds easily.
- Once chicken shreds stir with a large fork or spoon, so the chicken shreds and all the ingredients combine.
- Add in crumbled bacon and stir to incorporate. (optional)
- While the chicken is cooking in your slow cooker, boil the lasagna noodles according to the package directions. Drain them and let them cool so they are easy to handle.
- Spread ½ cup of jarred alfredo sauce in the casserole dish and spread it all over the bottom of the dish.
- Place one cooked noodle on a surface and spread the crack chicken on it. Do not over fill the noodle. Roll the noodle up and place it in baking dish. Continue this step until all 8 noodles are filled and rolled up.
- Spread the alfredo sauce on top of the lasagna noodles in the baking dish and top them with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.
WW Points: 7 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 rollup
- Calories: 335
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 33g
Keywords: crack chicken lasagna rollups