Crockpot Christmas Crack - this sweet and salty candy your friends and family will keep on asking you for more! Peanut Butter Chocolate dipped peanuts come together in the crock pot!
- 1 - 16 oz jar(s) unsalted peanuts
- 1 - 16 oz. jar(s) salted peanuts
- 1 - 12 oz bag(s) semi - chocolate chips
- 1 - 12 oz bag(s) milk chocolate chips
- 2 - 10 oz bag(s) peanut butter chips
- 2 - 1 lb pkg white almond bark or vanilla candy coating
- Layer all ingredients in a large crockpot (starting with peanuts). Turn the pot on low, cover with lid, and leave sitting for 2 hours. Then, remove lid and stir to combine. Replace lid and leave sitting for another 30 minutes. Stir again and then spoon mixture on to wax paper or non-stick aluminum foil. Allow to harden for at least 1 hour. Enjoy!
Some slow cookers do not take the whole 2 hrs to melt the chocolate. Check your candy and stir every often!
- Category: Easy
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crock pot christmas crack