- 4 oz of slivered almonds (blanched)
- 4 oz. good vodka (80% proof or higher)
- Small Jars or Bottles to store the extracts in
- Drop the almonds into the bottom of your jar or bottle.
- Pour the vodka over the almonds and fill it to the top of the bottle. Put the lid on and close tightly.
- Place the vodka and almond mixture in a cool and dark place, like a pantry or garage, and let the mixture sit for 6 weeks.
- Shake the mixture every 3 to 5 days for the entire 2 month period.
FYI: (5/17/20) This post needs to be updated and I plan on working on that. Please stay tuned for updates!