These Easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks are made with the famous 2 ingredient dough! Some call it 2 Ingredient Dough or Protein Dough cause it's made with equal parts Greek Yogurt and Self Rising Flour.
- 1 cup of greek yogurt
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 1 cup of part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp of basil
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 15 sprays of butter spray
- In a medium bowl mix the greek yogurt and self rising flour until well combined.
- Spread the dough out onto a floured works surface.
- Coat a rolling pin with flour and begin to roll the dough out into an oval shape.
- Transfer the dough onto a baking sheet and spritz the dough with butter spray.
- In a small bowl combine the cheese, basil, and garlic powder. Spread the cheese on top of the dough and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
1 breadstick is 1 smart point. Cut into 16 sticks.
myWW points: Blue 1; Green 2; Purple 1
Points are calculated using the WW recipe builder and not the Nutrition Info.
I am not affiliated with WW in any way. I am just a member who creates recipes based on their points system.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 breadstick
- Calories: 117
- Sodium: 130
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 25
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 1
Keywords: Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks