Easy Homemade Pickles - Refrigerator pickles are pickles that don't require any brining or boiling water. Instead of boiling water, the vinegar and sugar are mixed together in a bowl with the spices (salt and celery salt) and the pickles rest in a fridge until they are ready to eat.
- 1 cup of apple cidar vinegar
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 onion
- 5 pickling cucumbers
- Slice cucumbers and onions very thin using a mandoline.
- Mix the vinegar, sugar, salt, and celery together in a large bowl.
- Place sliced cucumbers and onions in the bowl large bowl. Mix everything until well combined.
- Let the pickles rest in a refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Smartpoints will vary depending on how many cucumbers you end up slicing.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Protein: 0
Keywords: Easy Homemade Refrigerator Pickles