Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches - have these breakfast sandwiches ready in your freezer so all you have to do is pop them in the microwave and head out! 3 smart points each!
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 6 English Muffins
- 6 Slices of American Cheese
- 6 Slices of Canadian Bacon or Sliced Ham
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared sheet pan, making sure it is evenly distributed.
- Bake the sheet pan in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the eggs are set and slightly golden on top.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Cut the sheet pan eggs into squares and serve immediately.
- Spread out the English Muffins on another sheet pan and top it with an egg slice, cheese, and bacon.
- Wrap in parchment paper or tinfoil to freeze for later or serve immediately.
myWW points: Blue 3; Green 3; Purple 3
My WW Personal Points: 3 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
*If you have a beef against Fat-Free cheese then use something else. I do not use this all the time but I chose this because it helped make the sandwich be the lowest point possible. Feel free to use another type of cheese and adjust the points. I tend to enjoy the slices that are higher in points. DO YOU.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 682mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 17g
Keywords: freezer breakfast sandwiches