- 1 Light English Muffin (the brand I use is Country Hearth for 2 points, other English muffins are 3)
- 3 tablespoons of liquid egg whites or 1 whole egg
- 1 slice of Fat-Free American Cheese or Velveeta original cheese slice
- 1 slice of Canadian bacon
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-low heat. In a bowl, beat together egg; pour into skillet and scramble just until barely set, about 2 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from the egg from the heat and cook the slice of Canadian Bacon in the same skillet until the side starts turning brown. Flip the bacon over and cook on the other side. (Might need to spray the pan again)
- Place 1 egg on top of each muffin bottom. Top with cheese, Canadian Bacon, and muffin tops.
- Continue this process if making more than 1 breakfast sandwich.
- To freeze the sandwiches wait until they have all cooled and wrap them up in Saran Wrap. Place them all in a freezer bag and freeze.
- Serving size: 1 sandwich
myWW points: Blue 3; Green 3; Purple 3
My WW Personal Points: 3 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
*If you have a beef against Fat-Free cheese then use something else. I do not use this all the time but I chose this because it helped make the sandwich be the lowest point possible. Feel free to use another type of cheese and adjust the points. I tend to enjoy the slices that are higher in points. DO YOU.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 682mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 17g
Keywords: freezer breakfast sandwiches