Fruit cocktail salad takes less than 5 minutes to prep and only has 3 ingredients!
- 2 15 oz cans of canned fruit cocktail packed in water
- 1 8 oz container of Cool Whip lite
- 1 cup of pastel mini marshmallows
- Drain the juice out of the canned fruit cocktail. Reserve 1/4 of the fruit cocktail for the top.
- Add fruit cocktail, mini marshmallows, and cool whip to a medium to large sized bowl.
- Stir or fold the cool whip together with the fruit and marshmallows until well combined.
- Serve the salad in a clear glass bowl and flatten the top out with a spatula. Add some extra marshmallows and the reserved fruit cocktail to the top of the salad. This lets people know what is in the salad.
- Makes a total of 10 servings and I used a ½ cup for each serving.
Instead of using Cool Whip make your own whipped topping with heavy whipping cream.
If there's any liquid at the bottom of the bowl just fold it in again with the other ingredients.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 95
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 7mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: fruit cocktail salad