Fruit cocktail salad takes less than 5 minutes to prep and only has 3 ingredients!
2 15 oz cans of canned fruit cocktail packed in water
1 8 oz container of Cool Whip lite
1 cup of pastel mini marshmallows
- Drain the juice out of the canned fruit cocktail. Reserve 1/4 of the fruit cocktail for the top.
- Add fruit cocktail, mini marshmallows, and cool whip to a medium to large sized bowl.
- Stir or fold the cool whip together with the fruit and marshmallows until well combined.
- Serve the salad in a clear glass bowl and flatten the top out with a spatula. Add some extra marshmallows and the reserved fruit cocktail to the top of the salad. This lets people know what is in the salad.
- Makes a total of 10 servings and I used a ½ cup for each serving.
My WW Personal Points: 4 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Salad
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 95
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 7mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g