- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 tbsp. melted butter (light butter)
- kosher salt
- 2 cups of fresh green beans
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Torn fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, mix together garlic, Parmesan, lemon, Italian seasoning, and melted butter and season with salt.
- Make parchment packs: Cut four sheets of parchment. Place 1/4 of the green beans in the middle and drizzle with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and fillet of salmon.
- Brush salmon with garlic butter marinade and season with pepper.
- Bring two sheets together and fold down over salmon, then tightly roll up sides. Repeat until you have four packs. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake the salmon until cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Please note that not every oven cooks the same. Adjust time accordingly. The salmon is done when the temperature reads 145 degrees inside.
- Open packs, garnish with parsley and Parmesan, and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 packet or bundle.
myWW points: Blue 5; Green 10; Purple 5
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.