For the Burgers
1 pound of 99% lean ground chicken
1 1oz package of Ranch Seasoning Mix
2 tablespoons of chopped scallions
4 slices of bacon
4 Light Hamburger Buns
4 slices of Sargento Thinly Sliced Swiss Cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Spicy Yogurt Sauce:
1/4 cup of greek yogurt
1 1/2 tsp of Sriracha sauce
2 tsp of lemon zest
Other Burger Toppings
* Combine Greek yogurt, Sriracha, and lemon zest in a small bowl.
* Cook your bacon in the oven at 400 degrees on a foil lined baking sheet for 15 minutes. Or use my air fryer method for cooking bacon.
* Combine ranch seasoning packet, scallions, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Using damp hands, form burgers into 4 (3/4-inch thick) patties.
* Heat your grill to medium high heat. Spray each patty with cooking spray on each side. Cook the patties 4 minutes per each side or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into side of burgers registers 165 degrees.
* Prep all the rest of your ingredients while the burgers or cooking. Cook bacon in a skillet.
* Serve burgers with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon slices, and Swiss cheese. Or whatever your favorite burger toppings might be.
myWW points: Blue Points: 5; Green Points: 7; Purple Points: 5
- Category: Grill
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 burger
- Calories: 387
- Sugar: 2.1g
- Fat: 20.8g
- Saturated Fat: 8.5g
- Carbohydrates: 24
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 36.6g