- 4 ears of corn
- oil for brushing
- salt and pepper
- Soaking Husks (optional) Corn can be grilled with the husk on or the husk off. Place the corn with husks on in a large enough vessel to store with water. This helps prevent the husks from burning.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Peel back the husks and remove them. Brush the corn with oil and place on the grill.
- Let the corn on the cob cook for 10 minutes and turning the corn every now and then so that all sides get cooked.
- Spread butter or spritz the corn with butter spray.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ear
Keywords: grilled corn on the cob