- Prep Time: 35 min
- Cook Time: 3
- Total Time: 38 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- 1 fresh pineapple – peeled, cored and cut into 1/4in rings
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Cut the outer edge of the pineapple off and then slice it in 1/4 in rings. I like to take the core of the pineapple out after I’ve cut the pineapple into rings.
- Place pineapple in a large resealable plastic bag. Add honey and butter. Seal bag, and shake to coat evenly. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, or preferably overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Grill pineapple for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until heated through and grill marks appear.
- Top with ice cream or cool whip!
Makes 8 servings
Smart Points: 3