Healthy Baked Shrimp Boil Packets - corn on the cob, potatoes, shrimp, and sausage all baked together in a foil packet for super easy cleanup!
- 2 links of chicken sausage
- 1 lb of shrimp, uncooked
- 2 ears of sweet corn, cut into chunks
- 1 lb of red baby potatoes, boiled in water for 10 to 15 minutes
- 3 tsp of garlic
- 20 sprays of garlic butter (5 sprays per foil packet)
- 3 tsp of cajun seasoning or old bay seasoning
- Chop corn into thirds. Set aside. Chop potatoes into 2 inch pieces. Boil corn and potatoes for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine shrimp, sausage, corn, and potatoes. Spray with spray butter and season with cajun seasoning and garlic.
- Divide between four 12x12 inch sheets of aluminum foil. Gently fold the sides of foil up so that all the food inside is wrapped around the foil.
- Grill Method: Cook on preheated grill over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes on one side, then flip and cook another 5-6 minutes on the second side.
- Baking method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake foil packets 15-20 minutes.
- Serving size: 1 foil packet.
myWW points: Blue Points: 7; Green Points: 11; Purple Points: 4
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 301
- Sugar: 5
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 36
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 39
Keywords: shrimp boil packets