Learn how to make perfect homemade gravy from scratch every time so you can be ready when it comes to Thanksgiving day. No drippings needed!
- 14 oz can low sodium Beef Broth
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
- Add butter and flour to a large pot and stir continuously until a roux is formed about 2 minutes
- Slowly pour in half the beef broth while stirring vigorously with a whisk. This will help prevent lumps. Once the gravy is smooth and lump-free, add the rest of the beef broth, onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire.
- Let the gravy boil until thick and smooth, about 3 minutes—taste and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: homemade brown gravy from scratch