- 1 pound 96% lean ground beef
- 4 Lite English muffins or Brioche Buns
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp of Onion Powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices of Sargento Ultra Thin Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 8 slices of cooked bacon (Hormel Black Label Fully Cooked Bacon)
- 4 fried eggs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat a grill for high heat. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, Onion salt, salt and pepper until well blended. Make large 4 balls, and flatten into patties.
- On one half of the patties, distribute the cheese.
- Grill the patties for 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until meat is well done, and cheese is melted.
- While the burgers are cooking, fry the 4 eggs in a non-stick skillet until the egg yolks are runny and the egg whites are no longer runny.
- Spread some butter on each side of the bun and toast the buns on a skillet after the eggs are done cooking.
- Assemble the burgers and enjoy!
my WW points: blue 8, green 8, purple 8
- Category: Easy
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 burger
Keywords: Breakfast Burgers