Instant Pot BBQ Chicken - Weeknight dinner has never been easier. This recipe for BBQ chicken uses frozen chicken breasts. No defrosting! Add in your favorite BBQ sauce at the end.
- 4 small to medium sized frozen chicken breasts
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce such as G Hughes
- Place your frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker with a cup of water.
- Place the lid on your Instant Pot and set it to sealing.
- Press manual (high pressure) and set to 20 minutes. Let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes. Drain the extra water at the bottom of the pot. Shred the chicken and add the BBQ sauce. Enjoy on sandwiches, salads, quesadillas, BBQ plates and more!
myWW points Blue 0; Green 2; Purple 0
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 235mg
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated Fat: .8g
- Carbohydrates: 1.9g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 18.5g