Super creamy and cheesy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese. Only takes 5 minutes to cook in your pressure cooker.
- 16 ounces, small or medium pasta shells
- 4 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cups 1% Milk
- 1 tablespoon light butter
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese slices
- 2 cups 50% reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Add the uncooked macaroni and water to your Instant Pot. 1 cup of liquid for every 4 ounces of pasta.
- Place the lid on the pot and set to sealing. Cook on manual function, high pressure for 5 minutes. Then, do a quick release.
- Drain the water from the pot and add the noodles back in. Stir in the milk, cheese, butter, and black pepper until smooth. Season as necessary to taste.
- Serving size: 1 cup.
myWW: Blue 9; Green 9; Purple 9
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 386
- Sugar: 6.9
- Sodium: 635mg
- Fat: 10.2
- Saturated Fat: 5.9g
- Carbohydrates: 51.3
- Fiber: 1.8
- Protein: 20.5g
Keywords: instant pot mac and cheese