- 1 9oz graham cracker pie crust
- 3 cups of vanilla ice cream, slightly melted
- 1 (10.65oz) package Milky Way Bars (Fun Size), chopped
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce for drizzle
- Place the ice cream out for awhile on the counter to let it defrost so it's easy to scoop out. Do not let it defrost completely.
- Once the ice cream is well enough to work with and easy to stir in ingredients, add in the chopped candy and stir. Place the ice cream inside the pie crust and fold it out so the whole pie is covered with ice cream.
- Top the pie with remaining ice cream and drizzle the top with caramel sauce. Store in freezer.
- Divide the pie into 8 equal slices.
This recipe is not WW friendly, but nutrition info is provided below to figure out the points for it.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 264
- Sugar: 24g
- Sodium: 139mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: ice cream pie