- 1 tube of store bought cookie dough
- 4oz low fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of light cool whip
- Sliced strawberries and Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Take about a 1/2 inch sized cookie dough ball and press them into every one of the muffin tin cups.
- Bake at 350 for 7 minutes.
- While the cookie dough is baking mix the the frosting. In a bowl combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip with a mixer. Fill the frosting into a piping bag and cut the bottom where the tip goes with a scissors.
- Let the cookie dough cups cool.
- Once the cookie dough cups have cooled, fill the cups with the cream cheese mixture. Top with blueberries and cut strawberries.