- 1 16oz package of refrigerated or store bought cookie dough
- 8oz package low fat cream cheese
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 8oz container light cool whip, whipped topping
- Sliced strawberries and Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Take about a 1/2 inch sized cookie dough ball and press them into every one of the muffin tin cups.
- Bake at 350 for 7 minutes.
- While the cookie dough is baking mix the the frosting. In a bowl combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip with a mixer. Fill the frosting into a piping bag and cut the bottom where the tip goes with a scissors.
- Let the cookie dough cups cool.
- Once the cookie dough cups have cooled, fill the cups with the cream cheese mixture. Top with blueberries and cut strawberries.
- Serving size: 1 fruit pizza
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 fruit pizza
- Calories: 92
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: mini fruit pizzas