- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup PB2 (1/2 cup of powder + 1/4 cup of water)
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour. Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like. (Mine were about 1″ in diameter.) Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Makes about 20-25 balls. Serving size: 1 ball.
Points Plus (previous WW plan) 2
MyWW points: Blue: 3; Green: 3; Purple: 3
I used 2 (1/2 cups) in the video for the oatmeal.
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Easy
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 81
- Fat: 4.4
- Carbohydrates: 9.41
- Fiber: 1.6
- Protein: 2.21
Keywords: no bake energy balls