This cherry cheesecake ice cream is made with only 4 simple ingredients and it is super easy to make!
- 1 8 oz container of cool whip
- 1 c. sweetened condensed milk (fat free)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 oz package cheesecake pudding (the powder)
- 3/4 cup of cherry pie filling lite
- 2 graham cracker sheets (crushed) (optional)
- Pour the cool whip and sweetened condensed milk in the bowl of a stand mixer (or in a large mixing bowl and grab an electric hand mixer), and mix until well combined, about 2 to 3 minutes. Turn the mixer off and fold in the vanilla extract, pudding mix, and canned cherry pie filling, until well combined.
- Pour into a loaf pan and freeze overnight and serve.
SmartPoints: 9 Makes 8 servings
Points Plus: 5
- Category: Easy
- Method: No Churn
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 32
- Fat: 4
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 34
- Protein: 3
Keywords: no churn cherry cheesecake ice cream