This dessert pizza uses brownies as the crust and gets topped with a peanut butter frosting. You can top it off with your favorite candy such as M&M's or crushed Oreos!
- 1 package Krusteaz Fudge Brownie Mix
- Peanut Butter Topping:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup candy coated chocolate pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie mix as directed. Spoon batter into a lightly greased, 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 23-27 minutes.
- For Peanut Butter Topping: Place peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan. Stir over low heat until the mixture is smooth.
- Spread over prepared brownie pizza. Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over peanut butter topping layer. Top with candy-coated chocolate pieces.
- Source unknown.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
Keywords: peanut butter brownie pizza