Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies - these cookies are made with a box cake mix and rolled into powdered sugar! The perfect cookie to make when you need to make something fast for the Holidays!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box Red Velvet cake mix (Betty Crocker Super Moist suggested)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- confectioners' sugar or granulated sugar, for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stir (by hand) dry cake mix, oil and eggs in a large bowl until dough forms.
- Dust hands with confectioners' sugar and shape dough into 1" balls.
- Roll balls in confectioners' sugar and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until center is JUST SET.
- Remove from pans after a minute or so and cool on wire racks.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 23g
- Sodium: 396mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: red velvet crinkle cookies