Are you looking for the easiest Thanksgiving Side Dish ever? Try this dish for roasted brussels sprouts, butternut squash, and cranberries. They are roasted in the oven with a little olive oil and the cranberries will burst in the oven.
- 1 medium-sized butternut squash - cut and cubed
- 1 8oz bag of Brussel sprouts
- 1 cup of fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the ends of your butternut squash (top and bottom). Slice the butternut squash down the middle and scoop out all the sides. Use a potato peeler to get the skin off. Cut your butternut squash into 1 inch cubes.
- Slice each Brussel sprouts down the middle.
- In a bowl add your cubed butternut squash, Brussel sprouts, 1 cup of cranberries, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss all the vegetables together and make sure they are evenly coated with the olive oil. It is ok if the vegetables are not all coated in olive oil.
- Place the vegetables on a sheet pan and spread them out evenly.
- Place the sheet pan in your own and bake for 40 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Divide the recipe into 6 equal servings, about 1 cup per serving.
myWW points: Blue Points: 1; Green Points: 1; Purple Points: 1
- Category: Side
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 168
- Sugar: 19g
- Sodium: 65mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Butternut Squash