White truffles made with a hint of Rumchata
- 1/2 cup of Rumchata
- 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 24 oz almond bark for dipping the truffles
- cinnamon for dusting (optional)
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave until smooth. Add in Rumchata and stir to combine. It will look like it's separating but just keep on stirring until the chocolate is smooth.
- Let the chocolate set in the fridge for an hour.
- Use an ice cream scoop (smaller size), to roll the truffles into a 1 inch size ball. You might have to use your hands to shape the ball.
- Melt the almond bark in the microwave until the chocolate is melted just like in the first step.Dip the truffles into the almond bark and sprinkle with cinnamon to decorate. Enjoy.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 169
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: rumchata truffles