- 2 pounds salted dry-roasted peanuts
- 4 ounces German's sweet chocolate (about 4 squares)
- One 12-ounce package semisweet chocolate chips (about 2 cups)
- 2 1/2 pounds white almond bark
- Put the peanuts in the bottom of a 4-quart slow cooker. Layer the chocolate over the peanuts, beginning with the sweet chocolate, followed by the chocolate chips and then the almond bark. Set the temperature on low and cook for 3 hours. Please watch your candy and stir it every once and awhile so that it doesn't burn! Some slow cookers will take less than 3 hrs!!
- After 3 hours, stir the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth. Drop the candy into cupcake pan liners using about 2 tablespoons per liner. Allow the candy to cool completely before removing the cupcake liners.
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/trisha-yearwood/slow-cooker-chocolate-candy-recipe.html?oc=linkback
- Category: Easy
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: slow cooker chocolate candy