Smoked lobster tails are perfect for an outdoor BBQ and they are great served with some watermelon and corn on the cob!
- 4 (4 to 6oz) lobster tails
- 4 tsp of olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat your smoker for 5 minutes or until the temperature reaches 100 degrees.
- In a bowl toss your lobster tails with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Set the smoker to 225 degrees. Place your lobster tails on the smoker with the slit side up for about 1 hr. Any type of woodchips can be used.
1 smart point for 1 lobster tail and 1 corn.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Smoke
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 lobster tail
Keywords: smoked lobster tails