- 20 oz Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 8 oz shredded cheese like Pepper Jack or Colby Jack
- 1 pound of Ground Beef *See Ingredients above for substitutes
- 1 1oz packet Taco Seasoning (Reduced Sodium)
- 10 oz can Rotel Tomatoes
- Other add-ins – jalapenos, garlic
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips
- Cook the ground beef and onion in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the beef is cooked through and no longer pink, drain any extra fat. Add taco flavoring to ground beef according to package directions. If using sausage the taco seasoning is not needed.
- Place the Velveeta, shredded cheese, cooked ground beef and onions, Rotel tomatoes, and jalapeño into a disposable aluminum pan.
- Smoke at 200 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hr or all the cheese is melted and everything is combined.
- Grill for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Check every 20 minutes and stir and meat together.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Smoker or Grill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 330
- Sugar: 23g
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 23g
Keywords: smoked queso