- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes
- ½ large onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees.
- While the smoker is preheating, prep the vegetables. Slice the tomatoes and onions into quarters, then the jalapeno in half.
- Place them on sheet pan or plate and drizzle olive oil over the top and season them with salt and pepper.
- When the smoker is done preheating place the tomatoes, onions, and jalapenos on the grates. Smoke for 1 hr and 30 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables carefully, and add them to a blender with the cilantro and garlic. Taste to see if the salsa is seasoned properly and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Puree until smooth.
- Serve with tortilla chips or top of nachos.
myWW: blue: 0; purple: 0; green: 0
- Category: Easy
- Method: Smoker
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: smoked salsa