1 (15.25oz) box white cake mix, prepared according to the packaged directions
1 (3 oz) box strawberry-flavored jello
1 cup boiling water
1 cup cold water
1 (8 ounce) container whipped Lite topping, Cool Whip
Fresh strawberries for garnish , if desired
- Prepare the cake according to packaged directions and bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool completely. Poke holes all over the cooled cake. Use whatever kitchen utensils you have. Forks, back of a spoon, kabob sticks, etc…
- While the cake is cooling, bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Add the jello and boiling water. Whisk for 2 minutes, or until mixture is completely dissolved. Add cold water and whisk for 1 more minute.
- Pour jello mixture over the cake and then cover cake pan with plastic wrap or foil. Place the cake in the fridge to let it cool for 1 to 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove the cake spread with whipped topping all over the top. Garnish with fresh strawberries.
my WW: blue 8; green 8; purple 8 (1 slice)
my WW: blue 4; green 4; purple 4 (1 slice) (Using all sugar-free products, no oil)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Ovne
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: stawberry poke cake