Strawberry Poppyseed Salad - A copycat version of Panera’s salad is such a breeze to make a home! This salad has chicken, a mix of pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, and oranges with poppyseed dressing.
For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of 1% milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups of chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- 1/4 cup of strawberries
- 1/4 cup pineapple
- 1/4 cup of mandarin oranges
- 3 oz of grilled chicken
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing together in a jar, cover and shake well to combine. Use immediately or store covered in the fridge.
- Combine romaine, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, mandarin oranges, and romaine lettuce together in a bowl.
- Serve with 2 tablespoons of dressing.
- Serving Size: 1 whole salad.
myWW points: Blue 1; Green 4; Purple 1
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Calories: 332
- Sugar: 18.9g
- Sodium: 180.2mg
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3g
- Carbohydrates: 33.2
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Protein: 41.3