Easy Keto and Low Carb Sugar-Free Peanut Butters that only contain 3 ingredients!
- 1 cup peanut butter reduced fat
- 1/2 cup of Sukrin Gold Brown Sugar Substitute
- 1 egg
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the 3 ingredients in a bowl.
- Roll the dough into one inch balls and place on a cookie sheet tray. I also use a 1 teaspoon-sized cookie scoop to scoop the dough. This scoop makes sure the cookies are all the same size.
- Take a fork and press down on the cookies twice.
- Bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Enjoy some sugar less cookies!
- Makes 14 cookies, serving size: 1 cookie.
myWW points: Blue 5; Green 5; Purple 5
9 Net Carbs per cookie
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Cookie
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 133
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 159mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 5g