Air fryer whole chicken is gluten-free, paleo, keto, low carb, and also Weight Watcher friendly! You can make a whole chicken and save leftovers for meals throughout the week.
- 1 5 lb whole chicken
- 2 tsp of seasoning (your choice)
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Take the chicken out of the packaging and pat it dry.
- Season it with your favorite seasoning. If you are gluten-free look for seasoning without any gluten in it. I used my easy homemade seasoning. Sprinkle that stuff over the whole chicken. Then spray it with some Olive Oil Cooking Spray.
- Set the whole chicken in the basket and set your timer to 45 minutes and your temperature to 350. After the 45 minutes is up, take the bird and flip it over and cook for another 15 minutes.
- The temp of the chicken must read 165. If it is not up to the temp by then cook for 10 minutes longer.
4 oz of chicken is 7 smart points
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Air Fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1