Have you ever wanted to make a waffle while counting your points on WW? Everything you need to know about making waffles while on Weight Watchers is in this one post.
- 1/2 cup of kodiak cake protein mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon of FF plain greek yogurt
- Dash of vanilla
- Heat a waffle iron over medium heat 3 to 5 setting.
- In a bowl whisk together the kodiak cake mix, milk, egg, Greek Yogurt, and vanilla. Set aside.
- Spray your waffle iron with cooking spray and pour 1/2 cup of batter in the center, close and cook until golden brown and slightly crisp on the edges, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter or refrigerate the remaining.
- Serving Size: 1 waffle
- Makes 4 mini waffles
my WW: blue 3; green 4; purple: 3
My WW Personal Points: 2 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: easy
- Method: waffle iron
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 293
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 24g
Keywords: best ww waffles ever