- 2 cups of chopped cabbage
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp of ground ginger or fresh ginger
- 1/8 tsp of chili pepper flakes.
- 1 small fresh serrano chile pepper (optional)
- 8 oz of 99% ff turkey breast
- 28 to 30 wonton wrappers such as gyozo
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients from the cabbage to ground turkey. Mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silipat. Place 12 wonton wrappers on the baking sheet and spoon about a teaspoon of the ground turkey mixture in the middle of the wonton wrapper. Lightly brush edge of wrapper with water; fold wrapper in half and pinch edges together. See link above on hold to crimp edges. Plast potsticker sealed side up, on a prepared baking sheet. Keep filled potstickers covered while working. Freeze 1 to 2 hrs or until firm. Transfer to freezer containers and freeze up to 1 month.
- Air Fryer Settings: Place the dumplings in an even single layer in the air fryer basket. Spray them with cooking spray or olive oil spray. Set the timer for 6 to 8 minutes at 400 degrees.
- To serve he a non-stick skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil. Place post stickers on the skillet and cook one side until golden brown. Add water (1/4 cup) to the pan and cover to steam. 3 minutes.
myWW points: Blue Points: 1; Green Points: 1; Purple Points: 1
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with WW in any way. I am just a member who creates recipes based on their points system. If you have any questions related to the program go to their website. The recipe builder is what I use to figure out points.
- Category: Medium
- Method: Steam
- Cuisine: Asian
- Calories: 74
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 6
Keywords: turkey pot stickers