These twice baked potatoes are weight watcher friendly and loaded with cheese and topped with bacon!
- 4 large baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1/4 low fat 1% milk
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup grated Fat-Free cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 slices of cooked bacon
- preheat oven to 425°F.
- Pierce potatoes with fork several times and place on baking sheet. Wrap garlic in foil and place alongside the potatoes. Bake until potatoes are tender and garlic is softened and brown about 50 – 60 minutes. Let cool about 15 minutes until comfortable to handle.
- Halve the potatoes lengthwise and scoop the inside of the potato into a bowl leaving skins intact.
- Cut the garlic bulb in half squeeze out the pulp and add to the cooked potatoes. Let the potatoes slightly cool and add milk, 3/4 cup of cheddar, yogurt, and pepper. Stir and mash with a fork to desired consistency. Spoon mixture back into potato skins and sprinkle with the remaining cheese on top. Top with cooked bacon.
- Return to baking sheet and heat until warmed through about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped scallions (optional)
myWW points: Blue Points: 6; Green Points: 6; Purple Points: 1
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 potato