These twice baked potatoes are weight watcher friendly and loaded with cheese and topped with bacon!
- 4 medium Russet potatoes or baking potatoes, scrubbed
- Salt and Pepper
- Cooking Spray
- 1/4 low fat 1% milk
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup grated Fat-Free cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 slices of cooked bacon
- Set or preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Spray the potatoes with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Place the potatoes inside the basket and air fry the potatoes for 30- 40 minutes. Let the potatoes cool slightly so they are cool enough to scoop the insides out.
- Oven: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Pierce potatoes with a fork several times and place on a baking sheet. Bake until potatoes are tender and brown for about 50 – 60 minutes. Let cool for about 15 minutes until comfortable to handle.
- Halve the potatoes lengthwise and scoop the inside of the potato into a bowl leaving skins intact.
- Add milk, 3/4 cup of cheddar, yogurt, and pepper. Stir and mash with a fork to desired consistency. Spoon mixture back into potato skins and sprinkle with the remaining cheese on top. Top with cooked bacon.
- Oven: Return to the baking sheet and heat until warmed through for about 15 minutes.
- Air Fry: Place them back in the air fryer for 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and gooey.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and chopped bacon.
myWW points: Blue 6; Green 6; Purple 1 (1 baked potato )
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 potato
Keywords: air fryer twice baked potatoes