This Weight Watcher's Butterfinger Dessert is a layer of angel food cake, vanilla pudding, cool whip, and Butterfinger candy bars. Everything was made with fat-free ingredients besides the Butterfinger bars of course.
- 1 15oz package angel food cake, prepraed
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix (larger size)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers fat-free cool whip
- 4 (2 1/8 ounce) size butterfinger candy bars (fun size)
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- Spray a 9 x 13" pan with cooking spray.
- Tear angel food cake into bite size pieces.
- Prepare pudding with 1-1/2 cups of skim milk and mix with 2 containers of Cool Whip Free.
- Crush candy bars.
- Layer 1/2 cake, 1/2 of pudding mixture and 1/2 of crushed Butterfingers. Repeat layer.
- Serving size: 3/4 cup.
My WW Personal Points: 7 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 30g
- Sodium: 408mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: butterfinger dessert trifle